The Robotics course is divided into structured classes to provide the children essential life skills like leadership, creativity, innovativeness, analytical & problem-solving skills, teamwork and Communication skills. Coding classes, programming classes and other computational skills develop while learning Robotics.
This interactive course that will teach students how to build, program, collaborate and problem solve. Robotics encompasses many parts of life, and this course will teach students how to build robots to solve a specific task as well as programming them for autonomous and human-controlled operation. No prior robotics experience required. Students will start by making beginner robots and progress to advanced robotics with advanced programming.
Children will leave the Robotics for Kids program with:
- A new love and passion for science and the knowledge that anyone, regardless of age, gender or background can become a scientist and use science in creative and innovative ways.
- An understanding of how scientists think, from forming an idea and hypothesis, collect information and use that information to make scientific experiments.
- A great understanding of how to use computers, how to make simple programs and use those programs to sense and react to objects in the real world.
- A practical knowledge of how electricity works and how electronic components can be manipulated using simple electronic circuits.
- A robot they have assembled themselves, along with other materials they can use to continue experimenting at home and in school.
WHY LEARN ENGLISH?
English doesn’t just belong to native speakers, it belongs to everybody. Already spoken by a quarter of the world’s population, English offers you so many ways to get ahead: opportunities to work or study abroad; stronger earning power at home, and the freedom to travel and make friends across the world.
In the modern work scenario, gaining proficiency in English language is a must. The business scenario is now global and the common language used for global communication is English. Whether you aspire to join a multinational firm or travel to one of the developed nations like the USA, proficiency in English is truly inevitable.
ENGLISH... FOR WORK
- Higher pay wherever you are in the world, the financial benefits of learning English can be significant. In India, for example, fluent English speakers earn up to 34% more than their peers!
- More job opportunities Employers are on the lookout for English proficiency. According to a survey by the Economist Intelligence Unit, nearly 70% of international executives say that to achieve their goals, they need their staff to master English.
- The language of business and diplomacy Multinational businesses use English to communicate, as do international organizations such as the NATO, UN and the World Bank
ENGLISH... FOR STUDY
If you want to study at one of the most prestigious universities, you’ll need to speak English. All but one of the world’s top ten universities are based in either Britain or the USA and operate in English. Get access to the world’s most influential research. English is overwhelmingly the language modern scholarship, dominating academic publishing and communications. Harness the power of the internet. Around half of all websites are in English.
ENGLISH... FOR YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
- Get smart. Did you know that learning a foreign language can actually boost your brain power? Studies have shown that people who speak two or more languages are more perceptive, more decisive and have stronger memories!
- Some of the world’s best music, films, and TV shows are in English. It’s an amazing feeling when you first watch your favorite show without dubbing or subtitles!
- It’s true – travel broadens the mind. Travellers are more creative, and enjoy greater confidence and fulfilment than people who stay at home. Kaplan International’s language adventures take you on an unforgettable journey to one of our many fascinating destinations.
- But why stop there? With English, wherever you travel you’ll always find someone to talk to. It’s your world … go explore!
Dimple Shah: +91 9558819097 (WhatsApp)
- Route no:401 Vasna Terminus to Chandkheda Gam Via:incometax-mahalaxmi
- Route no:136 New India Colony to Sattadhar Society Via:Univercity-panchvati-mahalaxmi
- Route no:40/1 Iskon Mandir to Vinobabhave Nagar Via:maninagar-gitamandir-mahalaxmi